As February comes to an end (actually its already March….so I’ve already failed), it’s that time again to round up my monthly favorites!
This month, I have quite a few random favorites that I am so excited to share with you all! WHOOO!
1. Raisinets: Can we just take a moment to talk about how dang good these things are? Why has it taken me so long to discover this majestical snack?! This little morsels of deliciousness come in both milk and dark chocolate and a variety of snacking sizes. How. perfect.
2. Peace Tea: I have drank 1-2 of these per day. The entire month. Okay not really. But close. Tons of flavors, tons of tasty tea-ness, tons of fun. Annnnd the one pictured is my last one…. 😦 (editors note: do not fret, I went to the store and purchased more…phew)
3. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: Best drugstore mascara I’ve tried in a long time. This little purple tube creates the best false lash effect for only $4.99! Usually drugstore mascaras make my eyes irritated, but this one doesnt seem to cause any irritation and washes off easily too! The wand is also curved to perfectly caress your lashes into submission.
4. Sweet Spun Sugar Candle: This pink-colored sugar-smelling delight is worth the $10 I spent on it at Target. Long-lasting, not too overpowering of a scent, and just overall perfect for the Valentine-season.
5. Garnier Dry Shampoo: I have never been a big dry shampoo person, but I finally purchased this Garnier one. First thing I noticed was the smell. Sooooooo good. Like really really good. It also has a cooling effect too when you spray it on- is that weird? I dunno. I liked it. Overall, did the job.
6. Cross Ring: Old Navy for the win. This delicate silver cross ring was around $6-ish at old Navy and is so simple that it matches with anything. It’s now a staple in my jewelry collection.
7. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer: Finally, this tube of concealer is another rave of mine. I use it as an undereye concealer/brightener and it does wonders. Successfully covers bags and circles, while simultaneously adding a slight shimmer to brighten that undereye area fabulously. Around $5-ish at Wal-Mart.
Whew, that about wraps up another month in 2014! What were your favorites? Anything you’ve been trying that you adore? Let me know in the comments!