Yay! Another dive into my garbage!
Why is it so fun to look through what people have used up?! I have no idea, but dang I love watching empty videos and reading posts on what people love. I think it’s because I love hearing about what people love to use- it gives me an insight into what products to purchase, to look into, or just what company’s are good! Lately, I’ve been plowing through hair and skin care products as wintertime has caused my hair and skin to be all dry and gross…all of these products really helped with my winter issues, so I hope you enjoy reading a bit about them!
So without further ado….take a peek into what I’ve used up!
1. Redken Color Extend Shampoo & Conditioner: Oh lawd…this shampoo and conditioner is to.die.for. If you have colored hair these are the products for you! They arent heavy or hard on your hair, with use about three times a week I never saw any build-up, my hair stayed cleaner for longer, and the smell was light and fruity. It’s honestly the best shampoo and conditioner I’ve ever used. Hands down.
2. S Factor Health Factor Shampoo & Conditioner: I purchased these at a sale at Ulta after reading a great review of them on a blog. What made me impressed was their delightful strawberry scent. I loved how the scent lingered throughout the day and made my hair soft and scented!
3. Batiste Sassy & Daring Wild Dry Shampoo: Okay, I’ll admit, I have become obsessed with dry shampoo. Sometimes we all have days where we just don’t want to wash our hair…and that’s where dry shampoo comes in. Batiste makes an amazing array of scents and types of dry shampoos for all hair types. The first one I have used up was the Sassy and Daring scent. These dry shampoos don’t dye your hair white, they smell great, and honestly made my second and third day hair look fresh and clean!
4. The Body Shop Mango Body Butter: Yep. Obsessed again. These body butters are AH-MAZING. I particularly enjoy the mango scent as it is one of their top three most moisturizing (perfect for wintertime) and the fruity scent is sooooo realistic.
5. The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash: Again, another holy grail product for me. My skin has never looked so clear and clean since I have started using this. After I ran out I began using another type of body wash and immediately saw a dullness in my skin. I switched back to the tea tree wash and my skin almost immediately looked brighter and more refreshed.
6. Yes to Coconut Hand & Cuticle Cream: I have had this hand cream sitting next to my bed to use at night before bed. It has a great coconut scent and doesn’t make my skin feel oily and weighed down. After repeated use it really made my cuticles stronger and had less breakage.
7. Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer: I am completely obsessed with this facial moisturizer! It is such a light and refreshing lotion, perfect for daily use. I love Aveeno as a brand as well because it is so gentle and calm on the skin. I also love this moisturizer because it has 30 SPF as well. I have been trying to take better care of my skin lately so using a high SPF lotion on a daily basis, both with or without makeup, has been very helpful!
8. Soap & Glory Hand Food: If you haven’t tried Soap& Glory’s line of various creams and body butters, you are missing out. They are so intensely nourishing and smell divine. This Hand Food lotion was perfect to pop in my purse and use throughout the day to keep my hands all soft- and boy did it work!
9. Murad: Acne Clearing Solution: I really wish this product wasnt so expensive because I would love a full size product of this. It was perfect to apply after I washed my face, was hydrating and helped to combat future breakouts. I felt that it really helped calm redness and I definitely had less breakouts!
10. Origins Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash: This was a travel size product that I used when I was out of town. I’ve tried the Checks & Balances full size face wash and loved it. It is such a mild wash- perfect if you have sensitive skin.
11. Origins Modern Friction: Another travel size, this wash was more of a scrub with small friction beads. I loved how clean it made my skin feel, however the scent was a little off-putting.
And that’s all folks! Have you tried any of these or will you be trying any?? Let me know below!