Happy one-year to Brendykins!
Highlights from the past year:
- I traveled to Ireland- yay Dublin!
- I got my first post-college job
- Was promoted at my job, twice 🙂
- Brendykins hit 100 followers!
- I learned better editing skills through photoshop- so I hope you’ve been liking my photos!
And so so so much more!
I have enjoyed diving into different types of blog posts, spending more time working on my writing skills (which definitely needs more work), and exploring new photography techniques. It’s been fun trying out new recipes, some DIY projects, and sharing things I love with you all. I am so excited for what the next year has in store!
I absolutely love your input and comments on all my posts and would love to hear what you would be interested in for future posts this year! Are there any products you’ve been looking into that you’d like a review on? Any new kinds of posts you’d love to read? Please let me know below!
I have absolutely loved writing this blog for the past year and thank you all so much for joining in on this journey with me!