I have had my eyes on the new Miley Cyrus Viva Glam lipstick since she gave us a sneak peak on her Instagram last year. So naturally, I had to purchase one when they came out at the end of January.
I love how bold and vibrant this lipstick is- but I didn’t want to do a traditional “night-out” look, I was feeling something a bit more daytime and fun for spring/summertime. Hey, a girl can pretend it’s not 20 degrees outside…
First, we start with a clean & moisturized slate…
Gather our materials…..
And so we begin:
- I have been adoring the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation…applied with a damp beauty blender it gives a more natural finish.
- Next, I added a little of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer under my eyes
- It’s important to remember to set all your liquid foundation with a transparent setting powder to keep it in place for the day. My current favorite is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
- I then moved onto my eyes- priming them with the MAC paintpot in the shade Painterly.
- I have been loving using the Urban Decay Naked2 basics palette as it gives the most amazing neutral eye. I used the shade Stark all over the lid, followed by layering Frisk and Cover in the crease and blending them out!
- Urban Decay’s Perversion mascara- I use several coats, and naturally get it all over my eyelid (see photo below)
- Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil
- I have been loving the Anastasia contour palette to practice my “contouring” (aka using an angled brush to attempt to make my cheek bones do what Kim Kardashians do). In this palette I mixed Java and Fawn in the hollows of my cheeks, around my forehead, under my chin, and on the sides of my nose. I followed that up with the shade Vanilla as a highlight.
- MAC lip pencil in More to Love (a pink shade that adds depth to Mileys bright lip color)
- And finally, polish off the look with the MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus 🙂
And that’s it! Let me know what you think of the look and if you’ll be trying it too!