We’ve all been there. You watch a YouTube video or read a blog post and suddenly you catch a glimpse of a product that you simply must have in your life. The blogger talks so keenly about how incredible it is, how it makes her look like Giselle and how her life has never been the same since.
And then you blink and you’re suddenly at the Sephora counter paying for 12 new products you didn’t know you wanted 15 minutes ago.
Dont kid yourself. We have all done this.
There are certain products that I have absolutely fallen in love with because of certain bloggers/YouTubers raving about them, so I thought I would include a smattering of them in a post for you all to become addicted to, just like me 🙂
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, YouTuber: Amelia Liana
- This lip liner is the perfect “your lips but better” shade. It isn’t too pink, not too nude, and really defines the lips in a natural way. I purchased mine from Nordstrom online here.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glaston-berry, YouTuber: Zoella
- I am a HUGE fan of vampy reds for fall. I am an even bigger fan of YouTube sensation Zoe Sugg. When she wore this lip color I knew I had to have it. The formulation is VERY matte and extremely pigmented. I would recommend lining the lips before hand when using this color. I purchased mine again at Nordstrom online here.
- NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation, YouTuber: Chloe Morello
- Chloe Morello is so hilarious I would probably buy anything she told me to. But when applied this powder over her face there was such a noticeable difference I was insanely impressed. This powder has coverage, is mattifying, and absolutely gorgeous on the skin. I picked mine up at Sephora, available here.
- TopShop Matte Lip Bullet in Get Me Bodied, YouTuber: Inthefrow
- Isn’t Victoria perfection? This is another perfect shade for fall. Not too matte, not too sheer, this color is great for everyday or slammed up for a Christmas extravaganza! I picked mine up at TopShop!
- FairyDrops Mascara, YouTuber: ViviannaDoesMakeup
- This is a very intriguing product. I’ve heard her talk about it ever since I started watching her videos but I never knew much about it. The mascara packaging is all in what appears to be Japanese, so I know absolutely nothing. But I trust her recommendations, so I knew I needed to have this one in my arsenal. I found mine at TopShop in store. It doesn’t look like its currently available online.
- NARS Eye Shadow Duo in Isolde, YouTuber: Zoella
- A gold smokey eye is fall/winter in a nutshell. This duo is absolutely stunning for any eye color. I love how pigmented the shades are and their blending is a dream too. I purchased mine from Sephora!
- MAC Creamblend Blush in Ladyblush, YouTuber: Tanya Burr
- Because of this blush, I am a gigantic fan of cream blushes now. This shade is subtle, but not too light. It works for all seasons and would look amazing on any skintone. I adore how long-lasting it is and how easily it blends in with your foundation. I got mine at MAC.
And those are some of the products I have been persuaded into buying (thanks YouTube). Let me know about any products you found by reading blogs or watching videos online! Have you found some new holy-grail items?