First of all. My ultimate favorite is the fact that I now live in London.
AHHHH. I know. I’m still pinching myself that I actually live here. But if you’re interested in what I’ve been loving this month, carry on reading!
I have a couple other favorites this month as well, so here goes babes:
- Skype. Thank goodness for this splendid invention for without you I would have no idea what my parents made for dinner. Which, frankly is of the upmost importance to me.
- Umbrellas. Damn it rains a lot in London. Do yourself a favor, buy an umbrella.
- Copper. This is my new favorite metal. Didn’t know I would ever have a favorite metal but hey…I can’t go back now.
- Quavers. WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THESE IN AMERICA?! That is all.
- Glamour Magazine. I adore how this mag covers social issues as well…not just all fashion and beauty. Not to say I don’t enjoy those things…heck look at my blog..
- City Life. A love it and hate it thing, but you cannot deny the buzz around a city. Plus London is SO BEAUTIFUL!
I know this is a little blog post, but I just wanted to share some of the incredible things about this gorgeous city 🙂