I love dressing up.
And one of the most fun parts about dressing up is rocking a bright lip.
And what better color to wear this Valentine’s Day then a bold pink.
So, take a look at my top five bold pink lip picks for this Valentine’s Day.
Pink is such a flattering color on any skin tone. There are shades for everyone in every brand. These five are colors that I have in my collection that I wear anytime I want a bolder look.
In no particular order:
- Dior Lip Addict Lip Glow
- Color: Pink
- Price: $33
- Review: This product provides a light wash of color, but is more nourishing. It has a balm consistency but doesn’t feel waxy on the lips.
- MAC Lipstick
- Color: All Fired Up
- Price: $17
- Review: This is my go-to bold shade. The color is almost a red-pink, has a matte finish, and is such a flattering shade.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine
- Color: #5 Fuchsia in Excess
- Price: $36
- Review: This is a great color for those who want to try a bold lip, but are nervous about going too bright. This formula is more sheer than the others and has an amazing gloss to it when applied.
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
- Color: Melted Jelly
- Price: $21
- Review: Another interesting formula, this one is half lipgloss half lipstick. It dries with a semi-matte finish and has incredible color payoff.
- MAC Lipstick Viva Glam
- Color: Miley Cyrus 1
- Price: $17
- Review: If you are one who likes a crazy-bright lip, this one is for you. The Miley Cyrus color is insanely pigmented, almost highlighter pink.