Spring is around the corner, and that means spring cleaning.
Now I font know about you, but I have WAY too many pairs of shoes.
Like, do I need 14 pairs of old navy flip flops? Probably not, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
So, as I was cleaning out my closet, I got to thinking what are my ‘must-have’ shoes? Which shoes are my ride-or-dies, my essentials, my go-tos.
And here they are…..
- Classic Pumps – Jimmy Choo Pumps, $595
- Classic dress shoes are great to have in every closet for interviews, work, events, and to dress up a pair of jeans.
- Funky Flats – ASOS Ballet Flats, $35
- Whether its a bold color, fun print or embellishment, having something exciting or different on your foot wear brings life to an otherwise boring work outfit.
- Sporty Sneaks – Nike Free, $120
- Tennis shoes aren’t just for workouts; they have become a wardrobe staple. They are great for traveling to work, and in a black color they can go with any outfit, pattern or color.
- All-Season Sandals- New Look Sandals, $52
- Flip flops can be a bit too summer, so its nice to have a pair of sandals that can be worn throughout the year in warm weather. I love a brown toned shoe because it fits every season, and matches my wardrobe.
- Everyday Throw-Ons – TopShop Slip-Ons, $32
- Sometimes I don’t want to wear fancy shoes, but Im not feeling tennis shoes either. Which is where these slip-ons come in handy. I liiiiive in mine from TopShop, but Vans make some incredible ones too.
- Basic Boots- Tory Burch Bootie, $450
- A good heeled boot goes with anything and everything. Throw on with a pair of jeans and some red lipstick and you’re good for daytime and evening.