This may be the dumbest post I’ve ever written. Or the most brilliant. Either way I’m posting it because I need to pass along the brilliance of this restaurant.
I love me a good bit of Asian/Oriental food.
It’s true. Pho- all about it. Chow Mein- even better. Sushi- get in my belly.
So when I heard there was a fast-food-sit-down-restaurant hybrid that sold Asian cuisine I knew I’d found my home. Enter Wagamama. The mecca of goodness that I don’t ever want to leave behind.
Now three weeks and three visits later, I feel that I am of adequate training to report on my findings.
- I bloody loved it. (I’m such a Brit now)
- They have the most out-of-this-world Peach Iced Tea I’ve ever had the pleasure of drinking.
- Shaved ginger on noodles?! Get out. Right now. Just kidding, come back let me eat you.
- The service is brilliant. Quick. Efficient. Not too much babble.
- Want to take your Ramen home and eat in your underpants while watching Netflix? No problem, they’ll package it up for you in no time.
My good buddy and I ordered the duck gyoza for starters and the Yaki Soba for our mains. Honestly they were incredible. If you ever find ourself near a Wagamama’s, do yourself a favor and stop for lunch. If you want to drool over their menu, click here.
And that my friends, is why I’m never leaving the U.K.