I have been super into skincare lately. I mean, like, I should always be into skincare.
But makeup is usually more fun.
I’ve paid a bit more attention to it lately, trying out some new products from brands I have heard a lot about, but never tested. So…here you go!
Another week, another sample.
This past week I tested another serum I received with a Sephora online order.
Prepare for an intensely passionate review of a beyond-wild face product.
Another primer is about to go down. *Sidenote* why do companies send so many primer samples?!
I love Laura Mercier products. Out of the few I’ve tried, they have all been incredible. I am consistently impressed by their lasting power, quality and reliability.
And this week, I’m testing out a new product from them I’ve never tried: the Foundation Primer.
When winter comes along, my skin tends to get a bit more dreary, a bit dry and overall quite dull-looking. I’ve lost my glowing tan, and what am I ever to do about it?
The answer is makeup. The answer is always makeup.
So here is how I make my skin look a bit better during those cold months. Continue reading
Sometimes you just don’t want to wear a full face of makeup but still want to look approachable in public. Just me?
Nah. I think we can all relate.
My typical Friday attire includes yoga pants, trainers, hair in a pony tail, and, if the general public is lucky, a slight flattering of foundation.
So, this week I tested out a new BBCream. You’re welcome man I passed on the street who didn’t have to run into hiding.
I’m one of those people who don’t really ever have a set skincare routine. I kind of just pop on whatever I have and hope for the best. However, I am so happy with how my skin has been looking and feeling lately, that I wanted to share the products I have been loving and using everyday!
Since I now live in a big city, I am constantly surrounded by some of the most fashionable people ever. Which sucks.
Because now I want to buy everything.
Which I do not have the budget for.
However, that doesn’t stop me from dreaming about all the goodies I would buy if my money supply was endless.
- ALDO Boots– I am obsessed with black ankle boots every winter. I especially like these ones for their slight gold accent along the heel. They also come in a gorgeous burgundy which is amazing. Retail for 110pounds
- Chloe Faye Leather Satchel– Any fashion fanatic knows that Chloe is the ultimate for handbags. I adore the simplicity of the Faye satchels. They are youthful and trendy, but won’t go out of style since they are absolutely an investment piece. This bag retails for ….. 1,190pounds. *I just fainted*
- Bath & Body Works Candle– It’s not fall unless you have a Bath&Body Works candle in Leaves. That’s just a fact. Retails for $22.50.
- Grace Coddington Memoir– This woman is the American Vogue queen. I adore her stylistic talents and her eye for beauty and creativity. I cannot wait to get my hands on this book, only 22.40pounds.
- Zara Beanie– This is the one item on my list that I have actually purchased this month. I adore beanies- especially in the U.K. where it’s windy and rainy the majority of the time. I love the little ears on this as well…beacuse you know…I’m 12. Plus this little treat is only 7.99!
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream– Charlotte Tilbury is my bae. Like literally, this woman is a genius. Every one of her products I’ve tried is absolutely outstanding. I have read some incredible reviews of her skincare, the magic cream in particular. This can be used before applying makeup for a plump, moisturized and youthful look. It retails for 70pounds. So yeah, I need a job.
And those are the treats I’ve been drooling over this month so far! Let me know what you’ve been lusting over!
Keep up with me on social media! Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin‘